Are you spending the whole day in the Ypres Salient area with your group, family or friends and still looking for a place for lunch? Groups are very welcome in the museum and theme café of the Hooge Crater. There are 120 seats inside and 50 on our spacious terrace and a bus parking in front of the door. It is important to book in advance to ensure a smooth visit and chosen meals.
Groups (min. 20 persons)
- < 26 years :€ 3 / person
- > 26 years :€ 5 / person
- Storyteller :€ 30 / hour
Would you like to be accompanied by a storyteller?
He will take you on a tour of Het Hooge for 30 euro per hour. There is also a walking arrangement (2 hours) with storyteller for 60 euro along craters, trenches, bunkers and cemeteries.
Would you rather take a bike? Choose our cycling arrangement (4 hours) with storyteller for 120 euro. Bicycles can also be rented.
Do you want a customised visit? Feel free to contact Niek at firstname.lastname@example.org or via 057/46.84.46. We have the following group arrangements (min. 20 people) on offer .
- Coffee à volonté + Ypres cat's claw + museum :€ 9 / person
- Coffee à volonté + gingerbread + museum :€ 8,5 / person
Afternoon / evening
- Big sandwich with cheese, cooked ham and salad :€ 7,5 / person
- Big sandwich with homemade pâté and salad :€ 8 / person
- Museum + drink + big sandwich :€ 8 / person
- Generously filled Breughel plate, cold meat-dish with salad, bread and potatoes :€ 12,5 / person
- Coffee à volonté + apple pie + museum :€ 10 / person
- Local beer / picon + home-made pâté + museum :€ 11 / person
For reservations or additional questions, please contact us.